The current state of the world may make your journey look a little different than it used to. You may feel isolated and alone, but Takeda remains dedicated to fostering bonds within the Bleeding Disorders Community through experiences that connect you to each other and the world – all while keeping your long-term health in mind. Whether it’s a physical or virtual connection, we’re in this together and we’ll be there with the resources you need – every mile of the journey.
Connecting with Others
One of the best ways to connect with others is through the community support resources found at www.BleedingDisorders.com. By registering HERE you’ll stay up to date on Bleeding Disorders Community news, resources, and support.
Virtual Road Trips
Beyond the benefits of visiting new places that you’ve also ways wanted to see, you can also use a virtual road trip to inspire your first physical trip once the world fully opens to travel again.
- Visit a National Park: Through Google Arts and Culture’s Hidden Worlds of the National Parks, you can immerse yourself using an interactive VR experience to journey to some of the country’s most beautiful places, including Alaska’s Kanai Fjords, Florida’s Dry Tortugas, and Hawaii’s Volcanoes.
- See Amazing Art: The Metropolitan Museum of Art offers a look at its 150th anniversary exhibit, Making the Met through Googles Arts and Culture.
- Check Out Some Wildlife: The San Diego Zoo uses a series of live cams that allow visitors to check-in on koalas, baboons, polar bears, and more.
When We Travel Again
One day in the future, we’ll more readily embark on real-life journeys. When you’re ready to hit the road, check out www.BleedingDisorders.com. Here you will find several tips for travel including:
- Talk to your healthcare provider (HCP) about your plans and make sure you are in a healthy condition to travel.
- Contact a Hemophilia Treatment Center (HTC) in your destination ahead of time and have an emergency plan in place.
- Keep your treatment and necessary supplies with you at all times.
Every Mile of the Journey
Your journey today may look very different from what you’re used to, but you can be confident that Takeda will be there to support you with the resources you need.